Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Cincinnati Northwest, OH are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Eric Riddick takes a personal approach to finding the right opportunity for each candidate. His team of Northwest Cincinnati employment specialists will meet with you to learn what you really want, and then present jobs with the challenge, flexibility and pay you need.
If you're looking for jobs in Northwest Cincinnati, here are two hot opportunities:
Lead Operator in Cincinnati, OH
Salary: Up to $35/hr., DOE
Job ID: 219141
Seeking a Lead Operator with at least 5 years of relevant manufacturing experience (including 1 year as a "Lead") to perform a variety of functions: coordinate daily activities and schedules of all operators; use and operate all required equipment in a multi-step manufacturing process; maintain accurate daily production records; complete various reports; and effectively manage workflow to ensure high productivity and quality.
Apply for the Cincinnati Northwest Lead Operator job>
Picker in West Chester, OH
Salary: $11 - $11.50/hr.
Job ID: 161848
PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest seeks candidates with shift flexibility and the ability to work overtime (when needed) for a variety of assignments in warehouse facilities. Individuals will pick items to fulfill customer orders. Candidates must be able stand/walk for the majority of each shift, lift up to 50 lbs., and meet/exceed minimum speed and accuracy performance criteria.
Apply for the West Chester Order Picker job>
Looking for work in Cincinnati Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Cincinnati Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest office is located at 8736 Union Centre Boulevard, West Chester.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati Northwest, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati Northwest, OH Jobs.