Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Houston Southeast, TX are right here.
As Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff's Houston Southeast office, Steve Haraway finds the ability to improve a person's career or get them back to work extremely rewarding. Together with his team of SE Houston employment experts, Steve strives to build an individual relationship with each candidate – and present job opportunities that match their skills, experience, personality and career goals.
If you're looking for jobs in Houston Southeast, here are two hot opportunities:
Scrap Metal Laborer in Santa Fe, TX
Salary: $13+/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary-to-Hire
Job ID: 287566
Santa Fe, TX employer seeks a reliable laborer with scrap metal experience and basic computer skills to join their team. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays, so there will be some overtime.
Apply for the Santa Fe Scrap Metal Laborer job>
Light Assembly in Southeast Houston, TX
Job Type: Temporary-to-Hire
Job ID: 151410
Looking for a Southeast Houston job in a great work environment, with a stable work schedule? Here is your opportunity! Our client is hiring for a light assembly position which includes the following duties: lifting, positioning and removing work pieces from machines to assist in fitting and packaging; using measuring devices to verify dimensions of finished products; assisting line operator in record-keeping of production and material utilization; loading, stacking and transporting stock and work in process by hand or truck; performing general shop floor clean up and maintenance; and more.
Apply for the Houston Southeast Light Assembly job>
Looking for work in Houston Southeast?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Houston Southeast and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Houston Southeast office is located at 10001 Almeda Genoa Rd., Suite A, Houston.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Houston Southeast, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Houston Southeast, TX Jobs.