The best jobs in Asheville, NC, are right here.
Connecting hard-working people like you with manufacturing firms, businesses, and medical offices throughout Asheville, Owner/Strategic-Partner Della Taylor leverages more than 25 years of experience to create a great match between the individual and the role. Her team of Asheville employment experts will help you find a rewarding opportunity that meets your unique needs.
If you’re looking for jobs in Asheville, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Technician in Asheville, NC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 408235
Asheville employer with a clean, safe, and climate-controlled work environment seeks a quality control technician for 3rd shift or weekend day/night shift job. In this role, you will:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Approve in-process production.
- Approve finished products and return rejected products for rework.
- Document inspection results.
- Keep measurement equipment operational (calling for repairs when necessary).
- Follow established standards and procedures to maintain a safe, healthy work environment.
Apply for the Asheville Quality Technician job>
Mixer Operator in Mills River, NC
Salary: Up to $16.50/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 421560
Mills River food manufacturing company is looking for a detail-oriented candidate to set up, operate and monitor mixers and blenders used to process raw materials (like flour, fibers, dairy products) and other ingredients. In this role, you will: weigh and/or measure ingredients; clean and maintain equipment; collect samples of products for testing; test in inspecting ingredients; record related production data on specified forms; transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas; read work orders to determine most efficient production options, and perform ongoing housekeeping to maintain a sanitary and safe work environment. 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available!
Apply for the Mills River Mixer Operator job>
Looking for work in Asheville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Asheville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Asheville office is located at 5 Regent Park Boulevard, Unit 102, Asheville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.