The best jobs in Atlanta South, GA, are right here.
Strategic-Partners Erica and Randy Walker excel at staffing entry-level through highly specialized light industrial, administrative, customer service, financial, and food industry roles. Together with their team of south Atlanta recruiters, Erica and Randy will learn about your skills, interests, and career goals, and then present assignments and jobs that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Atlanta South, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Attendant in College Park, GA
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 421267
Have a knack for organization? Our College Park client seeks a mechanically inclined candidate with forklift certification to perform all duties involved in maintaining cleanliness, organization, and control within their warehouse. In this role, you will aid field service teams in compiling materials, parts, and tools required for their activities in the field. Great benefits if hired directly!
Apply for the College Park Warehouse Attendant job>
Welder in Forest Park, GA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 419090
Looking for a better opportunity to put your skilled welding background to good use? A high-volume production team seeks a highly skilled welder to join their team. Job duties include: operating welding machinery and equipment; reading job specs to determine machine adjustments and material requirements; measuring workpiece dimensions to assess the accuracy of machine operation; keeping a clean, orderly work area; and working as part of a team. 1st and 2nd shift opportunities are available; shifts vary depending on the client’s production load, so you could work up to 50 hours/week during peak periods.
Apply for the Forest Park Welder job>
Looking for work in Atlanta South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Atlanta South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Atlanta South office is located at 1240 Highway 54 West, Suite 303, Fayetteville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.