The best jobs in Bellevue, WA are right here.
Dan Parks owns and operates two PrideStaff offices in the Seattle Metro area. Years of working with diverse employees in cities like Renton, Redmond and Kirkland have helped him understand what it takes to match the right person to the right job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bellevue, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Representative in Kirkland, WA
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000, DOE
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 202839
Kirkland client seeks a dependable, experienced and detail-oriented professional to provide superior customer service in a high volume atmosphere. If you are a team player who likes to “wear many hats” and is looking to join a small company, this opportunity is for you.
Responsibilities include: processing and tracking sales orders; quoting; purchasing; arranging and tracking ocean imports; managing inventory; and organizing trade shows. Qualified candidates will hold a bachelor’s degree and have 7+ years’ experience in a related position. In addition to salary, this employer offers a 401(k) as well as a great benefits package!
Apply for the Kirkland Customer Service / Inside Sales job>
Furniture Installer in Seattle, WA
Salary: $13 – $16/hr. DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 200461
Seeking Installers to join our client’s Seattle-based team, assisting in the receiving, delivery and installation of furniture at customer sites. Essential functions include: disassembling and reassembling office systems furniture and walls; recommending solutions to improvise and redesign on job site, or customize jobs to complete; accurately completing and submitting required paperwork; and properly loading and packing truck for deliveries. Qualified candidates should: possess excellent communication skills; understand product lines and services offered; be flexible with work schedules and locations; and have a basic understanding of hand tools (manual and power).
Apply for the Seattle Furniture Installer job>
Looking for work in Bellevue?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bellevue and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bellevue office is located at 915 118th Avenue SE, Suite 270, Bellevue.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.