Best Jobs in LA and Culver City, CA
The best jobs in LA / Culver City, CA are right here.
Twenty-five years of business and people-management experience gives Owner / Strategic-Partner Colette Moore a unique perspective on the job search. Bringing optimism and a strong work ethic to each candidate interaction, her ultimate goal is to help hard-working people in the LA / Culver City area find jobs that match their skills, interests and goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in LA / Culver City, here are two hot opportunities:
Chemical Warehouse Production Assistant in Downey, CA
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 247409
Downey employer seeks a safety-conscious production assistant with exceptional customer service skills to clean containers, refill bottles, maintain a clean work area and perform other general labor duties as needed. Must be computer literate and demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
Apply for the Downey Chemical Warehouse Production Assistant Job>
Administrative Assistant – Construction in Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 246631
Busy construction firm seeks an organized, experienced administrative assistant to: apply, renew and maintain all contractors’ licenses nationwide; complete necessary paperwork and information-gathering for bidding purposes; maintain files and records for the department; and provide general administrative and backup reception support. Experience in a construction office is a plus.
Apply for the Los Angeles Administrative Assistant – Construction Job>
Looking for work in LA / Culver City?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout LA / Culver City and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff LA / Culver City office is located at 11447 Jefferson Boulevard, Culver City.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s LA / Culver City, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Los Angeles / Culver City, CA Jobs.