The best jobs in Visalia, CA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Blanca Covarrubias enjoys making meaningful employment connections and being part of sharing new opportunities. She combines her broad-based staffing experience with a love of helping others to create meaningful employment connections between area employers and job seekers.
If you’re looking for jobs in Visalia, here are two hot opportunities:
Corrugated Supervisor – Finished Product in Strathmore, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 261897
South Tulare County employer seeks a corrugated department supervisor with 5 years’ experience to oversee finished product. Ideal candidate: is focused on safety and quality; has experience with flexo and rotary die-cutting; and is computer literate. This employer offers medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as vacation and holiday pay.
Apply for the Strathmore Corrugated Supervisor Finished Product job>
Project Manager in Bakersfield, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 259340
Exciting opportunity with professional growth opportunities for a project manager with 5+ years of experience and the ability to travel up to 25% of the time. The electrical project manager leads the client’s project team and has overall accountability for completing assigned construction projects successfully. Responsibilities include: managing multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards; supervising and mentoring the project team; actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure satisfaction; and planning and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
Apply for the Bakersfield Project Manager job>
Looking for work in Visalia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Visalia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Visalia office is located at 3741 South Mooney Boulevard, Visalia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.