The best jobs in Birmingham South, AL are right here.
John Chandler, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Birmingham South office, dedicates himself to building a trusting, open relationship with each employee and client. He draws on his experience as a business professional and licensed counselor to understand job seekers’ unique needs and career aspirations. His ultimate goal? To provide employment opportunities that are a perfect fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Birmingham, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounts Payable Clerk in Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 190743
Seeking an exceptional candidate to perform a wide variety of accounting and office support functions, such as: processing accounts payable invoices; processing and reconciling monthly payables statements and invoices; working closely with vendors to provide prompt customer service. Requirements include a high school diploma (or equivalent), two years of accounts payable experience and proficiency in MS Office.
Apply for the Birmingham Accounts Payable Clerk job>
Seasonal Shipping/Packaging in Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 190399
Are you an energetic and detail-oriented warehouse associate? Opportunities for several seasonal shipping positions in the Highway 280/119 area! Selected candidates will perform the following duties: receive merchandise; read orders to determine catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities; obtain merchandise from bins or shelves; scan merchandise into the company system; package merchandise for shipping; keep records of outgoing orders.
Apply for the Birmingham Seasonal Shipping/Packaging Associate job>
Looking for work in Birmingham?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Birmingham South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Birmingham South office is located at 3659 Lorna Road, Suite 165 in Hoover.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- We are a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired fields since 1978. We help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Birmingham South, AL staffing and employment agency and City of Birmingham South, AL Jobs.