The best jobs in Bloomington, IL are right here.
Specializing in staffing light industrial, office/clerical and warehouse roles, Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Sam and Terri Lewis use their extensive human resources experience to find the right opportunity for each candidate. No matter what type of employment you’re looking for, their team will make a personal connection with you to ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bloomington, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Tool Maintenance in Bloomington, IL
Salary: $15.00 to $24.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 375384
Skilled at troubleshooting and repairing machines? Able to operate CNC machine tools like vertical/horizontal drills, milling machines, boring machines and grinders? Our client has a great first-shift assignment with the potential for direct hire! In this role, you will: troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical problems; read and interpret ladder diagrams and electrical manuals; remove and repair cutting tool spindles; diagnose 24-volt power supply problems; maintain a clean and safe work area; and more.
Apply for the Bloomington Machine Tool Maintenance job>
Amazon Account Specialist in Bloomington, IL
Salary: $35,000 to $45,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 376667
Are you an expert in Amazon e-commerce selling and online customer service? Ready for a great job with a successful, growing business? Our client seeks a motivated, sales-driven professional to drive Amazon sales through both vendor-central and seller-central platforms. In this unique new role, you will: monitor product listings; upload new products; ensure product pages and content are up to date and optimized on Amazon; help ensure timely service and shipments; and ensure that customer and company reviews are effectively maintained.
Apply for the Bloomington Amazon Account Specialist job>
Looking for work in Bloomington?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Bloomington and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bloomington office is located at 902 IAA Drive, Suite 2C, Bloomington.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.