The best jobs in Bloomington, IL, are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Sam and Terri Lewis understand how to create great matches between hard-working people and opportunity. Whether you’re looking for light industrial, office/clerical, or warehouse jobs, their team will make a personal connection with you to ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bloomington, here are two hot opportunities:
Shipping/Receiving Clerk in Normal, IL
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 439654
Looking for a new opportunity to apply your experience in shipping, logistics, or a related field? Like staying physically active as part of your job? Our Normal client seeks a detail-oriented, organized candidate to: assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise; unpack, verify and record incoming merchandise; arrange for appropriate transportation of products; enter data into computer systems; track packages; move product with a forklift; and more.
Apply for the Normal Shipping/Receiving Clerk job>
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist in Normal, IL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 431002
Diverse opportunity for an experienced office professional with strong interpersonal and analytical skills. As an administrative assistant, you will perform the following duties: act as receptionist; receive incoming mail and packages; assist with QuickBooks duties; create and modify documents; coordinate meetings and conferences; maintain office supply inventory; make travel arrangements; and perform other tasks as requested.
Apply for the Normal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Bloomington?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bloomington and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bloomington office is located at 902 IAA Drive, Suite 2C, Bloomington.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. They will review your work history during the interview and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.