The best jobs in Brooklyn-Queens, NY are right here.
A NYC native, Owner/Strategic-Partner Paul Matthews prides himself on applying his people skills and local market connections to match you with great temporary and direct hire office/clerical, light industrial, and heavy industrial job opportunities. Together with his team of Brooklyn-Queens employment specialists, Paul will take the time to learn about your skills, interests, and career goals, and then present assignments that are a great fit.
Lathe Machinist in Long Island City, NY
Salary: $21.00 to $26.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 522237
Enjoy detail work? Looking for weekends off? Our Long Island City client is seeking an experienced lathe machinist to perform the following tasks: machine setup and operation, parts fabrication, raw material assembly, machine monitoring and troubleshooting, technical drawing interpretation, work area maintenance, and other assigned duties. If you can interpret blueprints and enjoy working independently, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Apply for the Long Island City Lathe Machinist job>
Business Development Manager in Queens Village, NY
Salary: $40,000 to $55,000/yr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 522209
Calling all go-getters! This Queens Village company is looking for an outside sales representative to develop new business and expand their client base. As a business development manager, you will: develop new client sales, leads for temporary usage, sales plans for marketing opportunities, and relationships with buyers at target companies; qualify leads; and more. If you have outside sales experience and excellent communication skills, our client would love to meet you! Check out the full job posting below.
Apply for the Queens Village Business Development Manager job>
Looking for work in Brooklyn-Queens?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Brooklyn-Queens and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Brooklyn-Queens office is located at 218-14 Hempstead Avenue, Level C Suite 1, Queens Village.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.