Top Jobs and Employment Agencies in Dallas Metro
The best jobs in Dallas Metro, TX are right here.
Relying on more than 20 years of staffing experience, Gerrit Salinas, Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff Dallas Metro, strives to make the process of finding a great job fun and engaging. His team of Dallas Metro employment specialists will take the time to uncover what’s important to you – and then present opportunities that are a great match.
If you’re looking for jobs in Dallas Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Food Warehouse – Production (1st and 2nd Shift) in Oak Cliff, TX
Salary: $8.00 to $9.00/hr. (during training phase)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 385188 (1st Shift)
Job ID: 385190 (2nd Shift)
Ready for a job where you’re rewarded for your productivity and can pick your shift? Food production (poultry) company has immediate openings with great earning potential and tons of flexibility (work 1st or 2nd shift, part-time or full-time). Once your training period is complete, the pay is production-based and can go as high as $18.00/hr.! Job duties include: cutting and weighing poultry, lifting racks of food products, cleaning and ensuring all safety policies are followed.
Apply for the Dallas Food Warehouse – 1st Shift Production job>
Apply for the Dallas Food Warehouse – 2nd Shift Production job>
Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 387784
Have a positive attitude and strong organizational skills? Enjoy variety in your job, providing support for a wide range of administrative functions? Our clients seek experienced administrative assistants to perform job duties such as managing calendars, generating reports, answering phone calls, providing information, composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching /creating presentations.
Apply for the Dallas Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Dallas Metro?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout the Dallas Metro and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas Metro office is located at 7800 North Stemmons Freeway, Suite 110, Dallas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Dallas Metro, TX staffing and employment agency, and the City of Dallas Metro, TX Jobs.