The best jobs in Columbia, SC are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Jim Johnston and his team of staffing experts have simplified the difficult and critical task of matching job seekers with great opportunities in Columbia. They don’t merely put people in jobs. They get to know each individual’s experience, strengths, wants and career goals – and then match him or her with the perfect position.
If you’re looking for jobs in Columbia, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator in Columbia, SC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 183581
Temp-to-hire position with great benefits, health, 401k, paid vacation and more once hired!
Adjust and correct machine set-ups; monitor machine cycles and mill operation; examine, inspect, and measure raw materials and finished products to verify conformance to specifications. Job requirements include: experience in all areas of metal works/processing (including sheering, brake press, grinding, milling, drill press overhead crane); ability to lift 50 lbs.; schedule flexibility (Saturdays and overtime).
Apply for the Columbia Machine Operator job>
Temporary Production Worker in Elgin, SC
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 173856
Multiple assignments available for production workers in Northeast Columbia. Production, packaging and assembly line work; 12 hour shifts. Requires steel toed shoes.
Apply for the Elgin Temporary Production Worker job>
Looking for work in Columbia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Columbia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Columbia office is located at 1700 Decker Boulevard, Suite B, Columbia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.