The best jobs in Dallas North, TX are right here.
As PrideStaff Strategic Partners and CSPs, Amy Linn and Julie Vicic are dedicated to the professional growth and development of those they serve. Their commitment has helped them build a North Dallas employment agency that’s received both local and national awards for staffing and service excellence. In fact, the North Dallas office has been named PrideStaff’s Office of the Year not once, but twice!
If you’re looking for jobs in Dallas North, here are two hot opportunities:
Account Executive Positions for Recent Graduates in Irving, TX
Salary: $35K Base + Commission
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 172298
Ideal opportunity for recent college graduates. Seeking full-time Account Executives to work with clients in defining and meeting their insurance needs. Build referral networks with banks, mortgage lenders and real estate professionals, and generate business by integrating services into the home loan closing process.
Apply for the Irving Account Executive – Recent Grads job>
Accounts Payable Specialist in Richardson, TX
Job ID: 171271
Seeking an AP Specialist to join our client’s growing team! Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and handling a high-volume AP workload. Responsibilities include: running multiple reports; updating statistics on a monthly basis to measure department progress; verifying transactions; assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to accounts payable; communicate with vendors and other partners regarding errors and disputes; develop and implement resolutions.
Apply for the Richardson Accounts Payable job>
Looking for work in Dallas North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Dallas North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas North office is located at 14850 Quorum Drive, Suite 325, Dallas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.