The best jobs in Denver Northwest, CO are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner John Bohannon understands the importance of matching the right person to the right job, having spent years working with diverse employees – with equally diverse career goals. His team of Denver Northwest employment specialists will take the time to understand your needs and ensure that you don’t just search for the right job, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Denver Northwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Representative in Wheat Ridge, CO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 197145
Seeking highly organized professional to provide world-class customer service and build relationships. Essential job functions include: answering incoming calls, assist walk-in customers, assisting customers with all product needs, billing and credit card functions, assisting in warehouse as needed, and working with account managers and management to ensure first-class customer service. Undergraduate degree is preferred; excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as MS Office proficiency, are required.
Apply for the Wheat Ridge Customer Service Representative job>
Junior Analyst in Westminster, CO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 195353
Professional services client seeks a Junior Analyst to work on a variety of projects primarily building MS Access databases, generating reports as well as performing analyses. The Analyst will interact with Operations Department staff, vendors and external clients. Requirements include: advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); advanced experience with Microsoft Access, including table, query (all types), report and form development; some experience with VBA is preferred.
Apply for the Westminster Junior Analyst job>
Looking for work in Denver Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Denver Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Denver Northwest office is located at 7735 Wadsworth Boulevard, Unit C, Arvada.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, we will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Denver Northwest, CO staffing and employment agency and City of Denver Northwest, CO Jobs.