The best jobs in Edison, NJ, are right here.
Combining her staffing and recruiting experience with PrideStaff’s resources, processes, and best-in-class service, Owner/Strategic-Partner Manisha Subramanian helps area job seekers throughout central New Jersey find great career opportunities. She and her team of Edison employment experts will help ensure that you don’t just search for work, but succeed.
If you’re looking for administrative, customer service, accounting/finance, legal, operations, production, and other professional or light industrial jobs in Edison, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operators (1st shift) in South Plainfield, NJ
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 356061
Looking for a stable job with great benefits? Our client seeks machine operators to: load sheets of metal into machines, remove products from machines, move metal from one area to another, and perform other duties as assigned. Benefits include: up to 15 days of PTO (accrued), 10 paid holidays, potential profit-sharing, and medical/dental/vision. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Apply for the South Plainfield Machine Operator job>
Customer Service Representative in Somerset, NJ
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 444169
Seeking a better opportunity to put your customer service and PC skills to good use? Somerset employer has an assignment (with the potential for direct hire) for a detail-oriented CSR to provide support to internal sales by verifying orders received and investigating/correcting any issues that arise. Although you’ll work in an office, you will also walk into the warehouse to look up items, open boxes to check shipments, etc. Ready to learn more?
Apply for the Somerset Customer Service Representative job>
Looking for work in Edison?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Edison and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Edison office is located at 295 Pierson Avenue, Suite 105, Edison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.