The best jobs in Edison, NJ, are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Manisha Subramanian believes that creating lasting employment connections starts with treating candidates like customers. Her team of Edison recruiters will give you the respect, attention, and service you deserve – and then work hard to present opportunities that are a great fit for your needs.
If you’re looking for administrative, customer service, accounting/finance, legal, operations, production, and other professional or light industrial jobs in Edison, here are two hot opportunities:
Packaging Operator in North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 389422
Looking for a great job with the potential for direct hire – and no prior experience necessary? Like an early work schedule? Our client seeks reliable individuals to work in a gowning environment (must wear a lab coat, face mask, gloves, etc.), safely operating equipment to package products in accordance with company standard operating procedures. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime possible on weekdays (2 hours) and on Saturday (8 hours).
Apply for the North Brunswick Packaging Operator job>
Bilingual HR Administrative Assistant in Warren, NJ
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 429793
Seeking a new opportunity to put your administrative experience to good use? Warren employer has a direct hire opportunity for an administrative assistant fluent in English and Spanish. You will work in the HR department in this role, supporting administrative tasks, communication, recruitment, employee onboarding, and more.
Apply for the Warren Bilingual HR Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Edison?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Edison and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Edison office is located at 295 Pierson Avenue, Suite 105, Edison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.