Looking for the best jobs in Irvine, CA? You’ve come to the right place!
Michelle Langley, Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’sIrvineoffice, describes her staff as experienced, professional, honest, hard working and “simply the best.” They will take the time to make a personal connection with you and offer employment opportunities that fit your individual needs.
If you’re looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Irvine:
Sales Assistant – Finance in Irvine, CA
Salary: $40k – $50k
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 164151
Successful, fast-paced Consultant firm is adding TWO Sales Assistants. Requires a 4-year degree and experience in assisting busy Sales Managers with reports, calendars and organization.
V-Lookup and Pivot Tables knowledge is required.
Apply for the Irvine Sales Assistant – Finance job>
Janitor/Maintenance (Bilingual) in Irvine, CA
Salary: $10 to $12/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 160608
Seeking part-time, bilingual (English/Spanish) Janitor/Maintenance person to work 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. This is a long-term temporary position with possibility of growing to a temporary-to-hire opportunity with the company. General janitorial work: empty trash, dust, keep all areas clean (including parking lot), vacuum, etc.; other general maintenance work to include touch-up painting, lifting and moving boxes, furniture, etc. up to to 45 lbs.
Apply for the Irvine Janitor/Maintenance job>
Looking for other job opportunities in Irvine?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughoutIrvineand beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
· The PrideStaff Irvine office is located at2415 Campus Drive, #202,Irvine,CA92612.
· We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
· When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
· You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
· PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.