Looking for the best jobs in the Lehigh Valley, PA? You’ve come to the right place!
As Owners/Strategic-Partners of PrideStaff’s Lehigh Valley office, Ken Dawson and Mike Furman focus on making the right match between job seekers and employers. Their goal as staffing professionals is to help good people who want to work find great companies that want to grow! Working through PrideStaff affords them the chance to connect with a variety of talented people who may need some support and guidance in harnessing their skills and finding the right opportunity to shine.
If you’re looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Bethlehem:
Sales/Customer Service in Bethlehem, PA
Job ID: 160129
PrideStaff of Lehigh Valley has a number of direct hire/temp/temp-hire opportunities in sales and customer service. Job requirements include: 6 months of relevant, recent experience; presentation skills; relationship-building skills; negotiation and prospecting skills; creativity and ambition.
Apply for the Bethlehem Sales/Customer Service job>
CNC Machinist in Bethlehem, PA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 157438
PrideStaff of Lehigh Valley is accepting resumes for CNC (turning/milling) machinists who can work 2nd shift (2pm-10pm) or 3rd shift (10pm-6am). Setup and operate CNC machine to cut, shape, or form plastics and composites to order specifications. Required skills include: 6 months of relevant work within last year; CNC milling experience or CNC turning experience; CNC milling/turning machine set up and operation; reading/modifying code; interpreting blueprints, schematics, tolerance specifications and more.
Apply for the Bethlehem CNC Machinist job>
Looking for other job opportunities in Lehigh Valley?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout the Lehigh Valley and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Lehigh Valley office is located at 3400 Bath Pike, Suite 202, Bethlehem.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.