Looking for the best jobs in San Diego, CA? You’ve come to the right place!
With over 36 years of staffing industry experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Christine Rupp has become a true expert at matching local job seekers with the right opportunities for their needs. Together with her team of seasoned staffing professionals, Christine makes laughter, and the celebration of each candidate’s success, a part of every day.
If you’re looking for work, here are two hot jobs in San Diego:
Marketing Coordinator in San Diego, CA
Salary: Up to $14 to $16/hr
Job Type: Temporary-to-hire
Job ID: 156450
Growing consulting, marketing, operations and technology company is looking for an Administrative Marketing Coordinator. Assist the Marketing Department in all aspects of Marketing Operations, including support, development and distribution of marketing and sales materials.
Apply for the San Diego Marketing Coordinator job>
Maintenance Manager in San Diego, CA
Salary: $22/hr., plus bonus potential and benefits
Job ID: 155664
Experienced Maintenance Manager needed to manage a 254 unit property located in the Mission Valley area. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring that vacated apartments are restored to “market ready” status and work orders are completed within established timeframes and quality standards; maintaining the physical integrity of the property by performing maintenance and repair tasks; providing a comfortable and well-maintained living environment for residents, visitors and staff; and identifying and correcting potential safety and liability issues as well as other physical defects on the properties.
Apply for the San Diego Maintenance Manager job>
Looking for other job opportunities in San Diego?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Diego and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Diego office is located at 8950 Villa La Jolla Drive, Suite A127, La Jolla.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.