The best jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL, are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Robert and Carmen Calamia work hard to ensure that job seekers like you have a great job search and employment. Their team of Fort Lauderdale recruiters take great pride in serving the community, while matching light industrial, administrative, financial, and executive talent with positions in leading companies.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fort Lauderdale, here are two hot opportunities:
Electronic Technician in Tamarac, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 42836
Have experience in aviation and/or packaging/technical applications? Enjoy working with engineering and electrical drawings? Busy and growing Tamarac employer seeks a knowledgeable electronic technician to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for quality control, troubleshooting issues, operating and maintaining equipment, installing/repairing/upgrading/testing electronic and computer-controlled mechanical systems, and more. Interested?
Apply for the Tamarac Electronic Technician job>
Field Service Technician in Weston, FL
Salary: $24.00 to $29.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 450484
Love a job that gets you out working in the field? Our Weston client is seeking a field service technician who is mechanically inclined, organized, and great at communicating. As a technician, you will be responsible for installing, starting up, and repairing specialty restaurant equipment (e.g., ice cream machines, frozen drink machines, grills, fryers, coffee machines), training customers, and more. Check out the complete job listing if you have a clean driving record!
Apply for the Weston Field Service Technician job>
Looking for work in Fort Lauderdale?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ft. Lauderdale and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Lauderdale office is located at 8751 W. Broward Blvd., Suite 100, Plantation.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. They will review your work history during the interview and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Fort Lauderdale, FL staffing and employment agency and City of Fort Lauderdale, FL Jobs.