The best jobs near Fort Lauderdale, FL are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Robert and Carmen Calamia work diligently to ensure that candidates have an outstanding experience and view PrideStaff as job search partners, not just another staffing agency. Their team takes great pride in serving the community, while matching light industrial, administrative and financial professionals with positions in local businesses.
If you’re looking for jobs near Fort Lauderdale, here are two hot opportunities:
Sign Installer in Davie, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 185606
Marketing company located in the Ft. Lauderdale area is seeking an experienced sign installer with a minimum of 3 years of recent work experience. The sign installer will perform the pre-wiring, programming, installation and maintenance of company-produced products ordered for existing and new constructions. Installations involve signs of all sizes and mediums on poles, buildings, billboards and other structures using a wide range of tools. Candidate will drive 2 vehicles including a 39-foot box truck.
Apply for the Davie Sign Installer job>
Title Processing Admin Assistant in Plantation, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 180373
Part-time opportunity with direct hire potential for a candidate with experience in: real estate; working with lenders, brokers and realtors; title processing; HUD 1 settlement statements; funding (knowledge). Must be able to download packages, obtain loan pay offs, prepare Fed-ex packages, record transmittal sheets and obtain HOA info.
Apply for the Plantation Title Processing Admin Assistant job>
Looking for work in Fort Lauderdale?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ft. Lauderdale and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Lauderdale office is located at 8751 W. Broward Blvd., Suite 100, Plantation.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Fort Lauderdale, FL staffing and employment agency and City of Fort Lauderdale, FL Jobs.