The best jobs in Fort Worth, TX are right here.
Connecting talented people with opportunities in administrative, office support, call center and light industrial roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Jeff Edwards enjoys working in a career where he can help job seekers and area employers. Each day, he considers it a privilege to place individuals in jobs that provide the flexibility, compensation and opportunity they seek.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fort Worth, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator (1st or 2nd Shift) in Godley, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00/hr. per hour, DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 372094
Have a basic understanding of CNC tooling and applications? Client 20 miles south of Fort Worth has 1st and 2nd shift opportunities for individuals to: perform machine setup unassisted; download programs from the computer to the machines and make edits to program geometry; read and interpret micrometers, calipers and thread gauges properly for threading, boring and cutting operations; follow quality control standards; and more. This is a great long-term opportunity with overtime and good benefits if hired directly!
Apply for the Godley 1st and 2nd Shift Machine Operator 2 job>
Intake Specialist Lead in Fort Worth, TX
Salary: Up to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 373391
Enjoy working on the phone? Looking to put your administrative, supervisory or legal experience to good use? Fort Worth employer has an intake specialist lead opportunity (with direct-hire potential) for a detail-oriented professional with well-developed listening, verbal and written communication skills. In this role you will: observe rules governing privileged communications and confidential information; maintain referral attorney in-house complaint files; enter and maintain departmental statistics for concerns, complaints, benefits inquiries and special projects; resolve escalated calls; and perform other duties as assigned by management.
Apply for the Fort Worth Lead Intake Specialist job>
Looking for work in Fort Worth?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Fort Worth and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Worth office is located at 6115 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Suite 210, Fort Worth.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.