The best jobs in Fresno, CA are right here.
With nearly a decade of experience in the staffing industry, Strategic-Partner Sean Akin knows how to create great matches between candidates and clients. Specializing in production, manufacturing, clerical, administrative, and accounting roles, Sean’s team of Fresno recruiters will take the time to understand what motivates you – including your short- and long-term career goals – and help you find the ideal opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fresno, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate in Fresno, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 448872
Have warehouse experience such as operating a stand-up and sit-down forklift, order pulling, packaging of product, prepping product for shipping, and FedEx and/or UPS shipping procedures? Then this job may be a great fit! Fun facts: This client has: an air-conditioned, inside work environment; a large break room as well as a clean outside break/eating area; coolers to store your lunch; on-site vending machines and snack bar with healthy options; and some of the nicest supervisors around. Plus, the pay rate starts off at $18.00, but depending on your experience when you get hired, your pay can go up another $1.00 or more!
Apply for the Fresno Warehouse Associate job >
Executive Assistant in Fresno, CA
Salary: $16.00 – 20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 448892
Under the direct supervision of the vice president, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the vice president and department. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
Apply for the Fresno Executive Assistant job >
Looking for work in Fresno?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Fresno and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fresno office is located at 585 West Nees Avenue, Suite 101, Fresno.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.