The best jobs in Frisco, TX, are right here.
With clients ranging from locally owned businesses to large corporate offices, Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic connect Frisco job seekers with great administrative, accounting & finance, customer service, and other jobs. Their team of Frisco recruiters will seek to understand your employment needs, job skills, personality, and career goals – and then search for opportunities that are a great match.
If you’re looking for jobs in Frisco, here are two hot opportunities:
AP Accounting Specialist in Richardson, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 425482
Fantastic accounting opportunity with our Richardson client for a proactive professional who is a skilled problem solver and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will: monitor accounts payable mailboxes and forward invoices to Concur for multiple entities in the US and UK; process daily transfer of invoices from Concur to Oracle; create payment files (ACH/wire) for upload to banks; setup vendors in Oracle; assist with 1099 preparation; and more.
Apply for the Richardson AP Accounting Specialist job>
Senior Financial Analyst in Lewisville, TX
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 421137
Looking for a better opportunity to apply your experience within finance and/or financial systems? Our client has created a new direct-hire role for a Senior Financial Analyst. This role will help bridge the gap between the employer’s finance and technology teams, ensuring the accuracy of information coming from financial systems, and identifying process improvement opportunities. If you are an innovative thinker with a passion for delivering great results, our client wants to meet you!
Apply for the Lewisville Senior Financial Analyst job>
Looking for work in Frisco?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Frisco and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Frisco office is located at 8765 Stockard Drive, Suite 602, Frisco.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.