The best jobs in Grand Rapids, MI, are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Matt Blok and his Grand Rapids recruiters’ teamwork helps talented people, no matter the type of position or business you seek. Their team will listen to your needs, determine what you’re looking for, and help you find meaningful work.
If you’re looking for jobs in Grand Rapids, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Manager in Belding, MI
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 397806
Have a keen eye for quality – and a results-driven approach to management? Our client seeks an experienced quality manager to ensure their products and services meet all requirements before reaching consumers. In this role, you will: understand customer needs to develop effective QC processes; devise and review product or process specifications; set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance; supervise inspectors, technicians, and other staff; inspect final output and compare properties to requirements; and more. Ready to learn more?
Apply for the Belding Quality Manager job>
Team Lead – Manufacturing – in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 387653
Looking for a 2nd shift team lead position? Grand Rapids manufacturer has a great opportunity (with direct-hire potential) for a natural leader who knows their way around a sheet metal production floor – and wants to grow their management skills. As the co-lead for the 2nd shift team, you’ll partner with a colleague to: work on the production floor, place production orders from customers, inspect materials and equipment to detect defects and malfunctions, and follow all safety policies and procedures.
Apply for the Grand Rapids Manufacturing Team Lead job>
Looking for work in Grand Rapids?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Grand Rapids and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Grand Rapids office is located at 2700 Kraft Avenue SE, Suite C, Grand Rapids.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has helped job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.