The best jobs in Grand Rapids, MI are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Matt Blok offers a wide range of long-term and direct employment opportunities within auto manufacturing and supply, furniture manufacturing, customer service, call centers and more. His team of Grand Rapids employment specialists is committed to finding opportunities that are a great fit for your skills, interests, personality and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Grand Rapids, here are two hot opportunities:
Operator (ALL SHIFTS) in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: $12.00 to $13.50/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 373921
Ready to kickstart your manufacturing career? Southeast Grand Rapids client has multiple entry level, temporary to hire opportunities across all shifts in a clean work environment. Responsibilities include assembling components, boxing products, applying labeling materials, and more. If you have a high school diploma (or equivalent education) and are able to stand for your entire shift, view our full listing below.
Apply for the Grand Rapids Operator (ALL SHIFTS) job>
Propulsion Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 376870
Are you a natural problem solver with strong communication and organizational skills? Our client seeks an experienced engineer to join their close-knit team in a cross-functional role, providing: technical solutions to customer and internal design and manufacturing challenges; engineering support to manufacturing across the foundry and machine shop; casting design and analysis; advanced computational analysis; and more.
Apply for the Grand Rapids Propulsion Engineer job>
Looking for work in Grand Rapids?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Grand Rapids and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Grand Rapids office is located at 2700 Kraft Avenue SE, Suite C, Grand Rapids.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.