The best jobs in Northern Kentucky are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Stephen Romanelli dedicates himself to building successful employment connections that benefit all parties in the equation. His team of Northern KY employment specialists will get to know you as an individual, matching you with assignments and positions that suit your strengths, interests, experience and needs.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northern Kentucky, here are two hot opportunities:
Order Pickers (Mondays through Fridays) in Hebron, KY
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 323652
Great schedule: work 4 10-hour days, always have 3 days off each week, and never work weekends! This employer is on the bus line, too. Assignment does not require experience, and involves picking and packing product for online orders. For more details, check out our full job posting.
Apply for the Hebron Order Picker/Packer job
Paralegal/Legal Secretary in Ft. Mitchell, KY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 323500
Several Fort Mitchell law firms are seeking paralegals and legal secretaries to join their team. If you’re detail-oriented, have 2 years of experience, and understand the KY court system (i.e., preparing and submitting filings in support of litigation), please read our full posting.
Apply for the Ft. Mitchell Paralegal/Legal Secretary job
Looking for work in Northern Kentucky?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern Kentucky and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Kentucky office is located at 2406 High Street, Crescent Springs.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.