The best jobs in Fort Worth, TX are right here.
Connecting hard-working people with great opportunities in light industrial, administrative, call center and office support roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Jeff Edwards is passionate about creating the right fit between employer and job seeker. His team of Fort Worth recruiters will learn about your skills, interests and career goals, and help ensure that you don’t just search for work, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fort Worth, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator (1st Shift) in Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 395611
Enjoy working an early schedule in a job with lots of variety? Interested in a job where you can work in shorts? Leading development and manufacturing center has an IMMEDIATE opening for a candidate who likes physical work, including: operating manufacturing equipment; moving materials up to 50 lbs.; working in various production tasks throughout the warehouse; and more. This is a great long-term opportunity with overtime! Lots of perks are provided; visit the full job listing for more details.
Apply for the Fort Worth 1st Shift Machine Operator job>
Project Manager in Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 391732
Long-term opportunity with significant growth potential and excellent benefits for the right candidate: someone who is eager to learn and adapt. In this role, you will: plan and manage projects; research and analyze new ideas; execute marketing and operational tasks; perform administrative tasks; and more. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to fast-track your career growth, check out the full job listing.
Apply for the Fort Worth Project Manager job>
Looking for work in Fort Worth?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Fort Worth and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Worth office is located at 6115 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Suite 210, Fort Worth.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.