The best jobs in Gulfport, MS are right here.
Strategic-Partner Gary Carmichael listens to job seekers to identify their needs, then uses his expertise to connect Gulfport job seekers with the best jobs in the area. The opportunity to help PrideStaff associates find best-fit jobs is what keeps Gary and his team coming to work each day with smiles on their faces.
If you’re looking for jobs in Gulfport, here are two hot opportunities:
Medical Receptionist in Gulfport, MS
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 215659
Multiple clients throughout the MS Gulf Coast area seek experienced medical receptionists for a wide range of assignments. Daily duties may include: operating a telephone switchboard; scheduling appointments; greeting and assisting people upon arrival; hearing and resolving complaints from customers or the public; data entry; and verifying data accuracy. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Apply for the Gulfport Medical Receptionist job>
Construction – General Laborer in Gulfport, MS
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 196127
PrideStaff Gulfport seeks candidates 18 years and older with 6 months of relevant work experience for multiple assignments on the Gulf Coast. Job duties vary by assignment and may include: physical labor at construction sites; operating hand and power tools of all types; cleaning and preparing sites; digging trenches and setting braces to support excavations; and assisting craft workers. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Apply for the Gulfport Construction – General Laborer job>
Looking for work in Gulfport?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gulfport and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gulfport office is located at 28 Pass Road, Suite 500, Gulfport.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he/she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.