The best jobs in Herndon, VA are right here.
Staffing a wide range of clerical, administrative, office, and light industrial roles for area businesses, Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Jeff Wilsey and Jim Betz focus on creating a great match between the individual and the role. Whether you’re seeking flexibility, challenge, change, or stability, Jeff and Jim will work proactively to help you find the ideal employment opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in Herndon, VA, here are two hot opportunities.
Customer Service Representative in Ashburn, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 439058
Looking for a 4-day/week, full-time role? National courier company seeks a CSR for their Ashburn, VA location that controls customer service, dispatch, operational functions, and support to local stations on a national level. As a customer service representative, you will: provide administrative support, enter data, manifest and prepare documents as required; assist in billing; handle inbound and outgoing phone calls; communicate with internal and external customers, as well as with shippers, and contractors; and more.
Apply for the Ashburn Customer Service Representative job>
Medical Receptionist in Leesburg, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 440272
Are you looking to be the first point of contact for patients? This Medical Receptionist position is the job for you! Medical Receptionists are in charge of scheduling appointments, surgeries, radiology procedures, and more. In the role, you will need to verify insurance coverage to ensure approval and provide accurate payment information to patients. The following additional requirements are also being considered for the role as well:
- 1 year of excellent customer service in any industry or 1 year of experience in a medical setting or associate’s degree.
- GED or High School diploma Special Skills: Basic communication and computer skills.
Apply for the Medical Receptionist Job in Leesburg, VA>
Looking for work in Northwest VA?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northwest VA and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Virginia West office is located at 151 Spring Street, Suite 100, Herndon.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.