The best jobs in Tempe – East Valley, AZ are right here.
PrideStaff Owners/Strategic-Partners Ann and Dave Gilbert apply decades of staffing experience to connect hard-working people like you with job opportunities in customer service, call center, administrative support, medical front office, medical claims, medical billing, inside sales, telemarketing, accounting & finance, management, logistics, production and manufacturing. Their team of employment experts will learn about your experience, listen to your needs, and then present opportunities with leading employers that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Tempe, here are two hot opportunities:
Production – Assembly in Gilbert, AZ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 388479
Gilbert manufacturer has immediate need for production / assembly associates who have 6 months of recent experience. These assignments have the potential to convert to full-time, direct hire positions. Whether you enjoy working on your feet or prefer a job where you can sit while you work, check out the full job listing for more details.
Apply for the Gilbert Production – Assembly job>
Administrative Assistant in Mesa, AZ
Salary: Up to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 391796
Have a positive attitude and strong organizational skills? Looking to apply your recent administrative experience in a new environment? Our client seeks an administrative assistant to perform a wide range of clerical and administrative functions, from answering phones and generating reports, to preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports. If you enjoy variety in your work and interacting with both internal and external customers, view our full position description.
Apply for the Mesa Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Tempe?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Tempe and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Tempe office is located at 1201 South Alma School Road, Suite 12200, Mesa.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Tempe – East Valley, AZ staffing and employment agency and City of Tempe, AZ Jobs.