The best jobs in Houston Southeast, TX are right here.
As Strategic-Partners of PrideStaff’s Houston Southeast office, Lesa and AJ Gibson go the extra mile to ensure success for their clients and candidates. Together with their team of southeast Houston recruiters, Lesa and AJ leverage technology to help each applicant prepare for interviews – and secure a great-fitting job in the light industrial, clerical, manufacturing, or retail industries.
If you’re looking for jobs in Houston Southeast, here are two hot opportunities:
Entry-Level Forklift Operator in Houston, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 460178
Our client seeks a stand-up/sit-down forklift operator with a strong safety history. As a forklift operator, you will: load materials from production lines onto trucks and flatbeds, move materials within the shipyard and warehouse, and perform other warehouse tasks as needed. If you have 1-2 years of experience and enjoy working from 7 am to 3:30 pm, our client would love to speak with you!
Apply for the Houston Houston Entry-Level Forklift Operator job>
Billing Clerk in Houston, TX
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr. DOE
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 457121
Are you proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks? A top transportation company in Southeast Houston seeks a detail-oriented and reliable billing clerk to join their team. As a billing clerk, you will be responsible for issuing invoices, processing credit memos, updating accounts, following up on customer inquiries, and more. See the full listing for more details on this great opportunity!
Apply for the Houston Billing Clerk job>
Looking for work in Houston Southeast?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Houston Southeast and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Houston Southeast office is located at 10001 Almeda Genoa Rd., Suite A, Houston.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Houston Southeast, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Houston Southeast, TX Jobs.