The best jobs in Columbus East, OH are right here.
Staffing a wide range of industrial, warehouse, production, administrative, accounts payable, call center roles and more, Owner/Strategic-Partner David Rosen is dedicated to helping local job seekers find assignments and positions that match their experience, skills and personality. Everyone in his east Columbus employment agency knows that hourly workers are as important to an employer’s success as its CEO – so they respect and appreciate the contributions of people at all levels.
If you’re looking for jobs in Columbus East, here are two hot opportunities:
Fabrication Assistant (2nd Shift) in Columbus, OH
Salary: Up to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 378832
Looking for a 2nd shift, 4-day workweek? Ready to learn – and work in a production environment where no two days are exactly the same? Our client, in business for 42 years, runs a fast-paced JOB SHOP environment, in which associates are cross-trained on the job and utilized in various departments to produce highly precise, defect-free products. In this role, you will receive training from, and work in tandem with, experienced associates already on staff to perform a wide range of fabrication, hardware insertion and packaging duties. Hours are Mondays through Thursdays, 3:15 p.m. to 1:45 a.m.
Apply for the Columbus Fabrication Assistant job>
Executive / Administrative Assistant in Columbus, OH
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 378730
Looking to put your administrative skills to work in a non-profit setting? Columbus area non-profit organization seeks experienced individuals for assignments with direct-hire potential. As an executive / administrative assistant, you will: perform a variety of administrative functions; schedule appointments and provide information to callers; generate reports; compose correspondence; and more.
Apply for the Columbus Executive / Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Columbus East?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Columbus East and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Columbus East office is located at 156 Clint Drive, Pickerington, OH.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.