The best jobs in Knoxville, TN, are right here.
Serving businesses and manufacturers throughout the greater Knoxville area, Strategic-Partner Paul Shands thrives on creating the right fit between talent and opportunity. His team of Knoxville recruiters takes a hands-on approach to connecting you with jobs in a wide range of manufacturing, light industrial, skilled trades, warehouse/distribution, customer service/call center, administrative, clerical, management, sales/marketing, and information technology roles.
If you’re looking for jobs in Knoxville, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Clinton, TN
Salary: $14.50 (with pay increase after training)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 419009
Enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Our client seeks a trainable, safety-conscious candidate to perform a wide range of tasks, including: material handling; operating an extruder and other support equipment; performing routine equipment maintenance, and performing other duties related to producing intermediate and finished products in the client’s compounding operation. Pay increases to $15.25 once training is completed (must be able to train on 1st shift).
Apply for the Clinton 2nd Shift Production Machine Operator job>
Warehouse Associate in Clinton, TN
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 412944
Need a great warehouse job? Employed, but looking for a better opportunity? Our client is looking for a general warehouse worker to join their team. In this role, you will sweep and clean assigned work areas of the plant, prep products for manufacturing, and transfer finished products to the shipping station. If you enjoy an active job in a busy production plant, check out the full listing!
Apply for the Clinton/Anderson Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Knoxville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Knoxville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Knoxville office is located at 178 North Seven Oaks Drive, Knoxville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.