The best jobs in Lake Charles, LA are right here.
With strong ties throughout the Lake Charles area, Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Thomas and Tanya Clemons do an exceptional job of matching hard-working people like you with opportunities that suit your skills, interests and needs. Their team of employment experts will take the time to learn what you really want from a job and help ensure that you don’t just search for work, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Lake Charles, here are two hot opportunities:
General Electrician in Lake Charles, LA
Salary: $22.00 to $34.00/hr.
Job ID: 358396
Skilled in diagnosing malfunctioning electrical systems? Our client seeks an experienced electrician with a flexible schedule to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. May use a variety of tools and equipment to perform work, including power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment. To learn more, click the link below to view the full job listing.
Apply for the Lake Charles General Electrician job>
Secretary in Sulphur, LA
Job ID: 358371
Our client, a large distribution company in Sulphur, is currently looking for an experienced, professional secretary to join their fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate will be an important part of the administration office and perform a variety of duties, including providing customer assistance; handling product and service inquiries; scheduling appointments; processing orders, forms, applications and requests; generating reports and more. If you have solid computer skills and want to make a difference in your job, check out the full listing.
Apply for the Sulphur Secretary job>
Looking for work in Lake Charles?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Lake Charles and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Lake Charles office is located at 2815 Derek Drive, Lake Charles.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.