The best jobs in Lake Charles, LA are right here.
Specializing in staffing light industrial and administrative/clerical positions, Owners/Strategic Partners Thomas and Tanya Clemons match hard-working people like you with opportunities that suit your skills, interests and needs. Their recruiters will take the time to understand what you really want in your job – and present options that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Lake Charles, here are two hot opportunities:
Journeyman Electrician in Moss Bluff, LA
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 398312
Finished with your electrician apprenticeship? Enjoy working in a variety of settings (e.g., in homes, on roadside poles and in commercial properties)? Our client seeks a journeyman electrician with residential and commercial experience to join their team. In this role, you will: test electrical systems; document actions, testing results and observations; diagnose and repair/resolve electrical issues; maintain a safe work environment; answer emergency calls; and more.
Apply for the Moss Bluff Journeyman Electrician job>
Insurance Claims Representative Trainee
Salary: Up to $40,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 398921
Looking to take the next step in your career? This position offers a great opportunity to learn. You will train on duties and responsibilities of Claims Representative. Learn to determine coverage, inspect damages, verify and appraise items involved in auto and property losses, negotiate, evaluate, and settle injury claims in both commercial and personal insurance lines.
Apply for the Lake Charles Insurance Claims Trainee job>
Looking for work in Lake Charles?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Lake Charles and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Lake Charles office is located at 2815 Derek Drive, Lake Charles.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.