The best jobs in Las Colinas, TX are right here.
Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic are dedicated to helping motivated, hard-working people like you find great administrative, customer service, and accounting & finance jobs in Las Colinas and surrounding areas. Their experienced Las Colinas recruiters will meet with you personally to understand your needs and goals – and then present job opportunities that are a great match.
If you’re looking for jobs in Las Colinas, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounting Specialist in Frisco, TX
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 479005
Interested in a job with a growing company and plenty of room for advancement? Looking for on-site work and full health benefits? Our client seeks an experienced accounting specialist to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for: full-cycle accounts receivable and payables, bookkeeping, and light B2B collections. If you have QuickBooks experience and are looking for a long-term position, our client would love to speak with you!
Apply for the Frisco Accounting Specialist job>
Sales Representative in Plano, TX
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 478923
Our Plano client seeks a go-getter to join their team of motivated sales representatives. This role offers weekends off, great parking, and access to a kitchen. As a sales representative, you will: build and cultivate prospective client relationships; source new outbound leads; develop and demonstrate knowledge of products and services; and more. If you are organized, driven, and enjoy independent work, this might be the perfect role for you.
Apply for the Plano Sales Representative job>
Looking for work in Las Colinas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Colinas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Colinas office is located at 420 Decker Drive, Suite 120, Irving.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.