The best jobs in Las Vegas, NV are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Bob Daniel leverages decades of experience in hiring, training and employee development to connect the right people to the right opportunities. In addition to creating great employment matches, Bob takes great pride in making a real difference in people’s everyday lives.
If you’re looking for jobs in Las Vegas, here are two hot opportunities:
Enterprise Systems Support in Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $15 – $18/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 294907
Are you an independent worker, looking to build your resume? North Las Vegas client has a unique assignment for an enterprise systems specialist to assist external and internal clients, performing a variety of administrative and support functions. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of office support experience, MS Office proficiency and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply for the Las Vegas Enterprise Systems Support job>
Facilities Space Planner in Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 294656
Our client seeks a space planner with a bachelor’s degree and AutoCAD experience to work directly with staff and management. Responsibilities include: preparing accurate, timely short- and long-term seating plans; identifying current and projected seat needs; processing move requests and coordinating large moves with facility operations; and updating occupancy/seating data as moves are completed.
Apply for the Las Vegas Facilities Space Planner job>
Looking for work in Las Vegas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Vegas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Vegas office is located at 3110 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 300, North Las Vegas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.