The best jobs in Las Vegas, NV are right here.
Serving job seekers throughout Clark County, Owner/Strategic-Partner Bob Daniel and his team strive to create a great match between each client and candidate. He and his team of Las Vegas employment experts can help you find the right opportunity with employers in convention services, hospitality, gaming, finance, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, professional services and more.
If you’re looking for jobs in Las Vegas, here are two hot opportunities:
Receptionist Job in North Las Vegas, NV
Salary: Up to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 380770
Enjoy variety in your job? North Las Vegas employer seeks an experienced receptionist to join their team as an integral part of their administration. In this role, you will: answer and route calls, and provide information to callers; copy and distribute documents; provide exceptional customer service; send and route faxes; sort mail; and more.
Apply for the North Las Vegas Receptionist job>
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 392972
Understand accounting principles? Want to put your data entry, interpersonal and MS Office skills to good use? Las Vegas employer has an important assignment for you that’s central to the success of their company. In this role you will: receive and post customer payments; flag and report outstanding balances; resolve valid or authorized deductions by adjusting entries; examine customer payment plans and history; and perform other tasks as assigned. Ready to learn more? Get the full details by clicking on the link below.
Apply for the Las Vegas Accounts Receivable Clerk job>
Looking for work in Las Vegas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Vegas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Vegas office is located at 3110 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 300, North Las Vegas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.