Top Jobs and Employment in Lehigh Valley, PA
The best jobs in the Lehigh Valley, PA are right here.
Randy Pedretti, Owner/Strategic Partner of PrideStaff’s Lehigh Valley office, matches good people with great companies that need their talents in a wide range of light industrial, call center, administrative, financial and medical administrative roles. Randy and his team consider themselves “talent scouts” because they create successful employment connections that exceed expectations and deliver great results.
If you’re looking for jobs in the Lehigh Valley, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Worker – General Labor in Bethlehem, PA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 385371
Enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Want your Fridays off? Our client seeks a detail-oriented individual to operate a trimming/pressing machine used in manufacturing soundproofing materials used in office furniture and automotive mufflers. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (32 hours).
Apply for the Bethlehem Production Worker – General Labor job>
Press Brake Operator – Steel Fabrication – in Catasauqua, PA
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 382341
Have experience safely operating press brakes or forming machines? A custom steel-fabricating job shop in the Allentown area seeks individuals to perform specialized work. Duties include: reading blueprints and determining measurements; performing required metal bends defined by production requirements; making operational checks; performing cleanup at shift beginning and end; safely operating machines; and more. Hours are 1st shift, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Apply for the Catasauqua Press Brake Operator – Steel Fabrication job>
Looking for work in Lehigh Valley?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout the Lehigh Valley and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Lehigh Valley office is located at 3400 Bath Pike, Suite 202, Bethlehem.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Lehigh Valley, PA staffing and employment agency, and Lehigh Valley, PA Jobs.