The best jobs in Melville, NY are right here.
Connecting job seekers with local jobs in supply chain, logistics, purchasing, planning, loan processing, underwriting and more, Owner/Strategic-Partner Aaron Zweback is committed to making a difference in job seekers’ lives by finding the right opportunity for each candidate. He loves interacting with people and making personal connections to help ensure that candidates don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Melville, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Assurance Manager in Melville, NY
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 372861
Looking for an opportunity to put your quality assurance, ISO9001, ISO17025 and NADCAP experience to good use? Our Melville area client seeks a quality assurance manager committed to continuous improvement to work with senior staff, as well as: assisting with maintaining their quality management system and other quality aspects; ensuring equipment is well maintained and calibrated; and ensuring an adequate training system is in place. If you have a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of quality assurance experience, follow the link below to learn more.
Apply for the Melville Quality Assurance Manager job>
Shipping Coordinator in Farmingdale, NY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 372863
Understand the work flow processes and needs of a busy warehouse – including shipping, receiving, logistics and more? Enjoy variety in your job? Our client needs a full-time shipping coordinator to join their team, performing a wide range of duties: ensuring shipping document accuracy; routing medical instruments and component parts to their final destination; packing medical instruments, component parts and other items for shipment; preparing shipping labels; maintaining a safe, clean and orderly shipping area; and performing other general clerical duties as assigned.
Apply for the Farmingdale Shipping Coordinator job>
Looking for work in Melville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Melville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Melville office is located at 560 Broadhollow Road, Suite 306, Melville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.