The best jobs in Morristown-Parsippany, NJ are right here.
Looking for meaningful work that builds your confidence, job skills, and career? Owners/Strategic-Partners Dino and Giselle Bavaro and their team of Morristown-Parsippany employment specialists connect hardworking job seekers like you with great administrative, accounting, clerical, production, manufacturing, and customer service roles. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, temporary or direct, their team will learn what matters most to you, and provide job opportunities that better your life.
Bookkeeper in Morris Plains, NJ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 523657
Immediate start! Looking for a new opportunity to put your bookkeeping skills to work? Enjoy managing day-to-day financial tasks? Our Morris Plains client is seeking an experienced, tech-savvy bookkeeper to handle accounts payable and receivable, payroll, bank account management, and reconciliation tasks with ease. In this position, you will: record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process; reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts monthly; monitor financial transactions and reports; process checks; and more. If you are familiar with NetSuite or Sage, our client would love to meet you!
Apply for the Morris Plains Bookkeeper job>
Loading Tech in East Hanover, NJ
Salary: Up to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 523537
Our East Hanover client is seeking a detail-oriented, safety-minded loading technician to join their growing team. As a loading tech, your responsibilities will include: helping with mixing and loading of computer glue; loading and labeling material into syringes; executing quality control; packaging and shipping; completing light maintenance; and other duties as assigned. If you’re fluent in English (reading and writing), this could be the job for you!
Apply for the East Hanover Loading Tech job>
Looking for work in Morristown-Parsippany?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Morristown-Parsippany and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Morristown-Parsippany office is located at 452 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.