Northern Kentucky Employment Agency Jobs
The best jobs in Northern Kentucky are right here.
With offices close to the Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International airport, PrideStaff Strategic-Partners Steve and Carla Romanelli are dedicated to helping talented, hardworking people like you find great e-commerce distribution, call center, manufacturing, machine tool die, logistics, government, non-profit, and service organization jobs. Their team of Northern KY recruiters will work hard to find you the ideal opportunity that provides the challenge, compensation, and flexibility you want.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northern Kentucky, here are two hot opportunities:
Automation Pharmacy Tech Job in Southgate, KY
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 492328
This full-time opportunity offers benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, and a casual dress policy! Our Fort Thomas client is looking for an experienced automation pharmacy tech for their mail-order business. As an automation pharmacy tech, you will: process and fill prescriptions; review and organize medication orders; prepare labels; calculate quantities; replenish automated dispensing cabinets; and more. If you have strong organizational skills, enjoy multi-tasking, and can lift over 50 pounds, this is a great opportunity for you!
Apply for the Southgate Automation Pharmacy Tech job>
Assistant Offset Press Operator Job (2nd shift) in Hebron, KY
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 475533
Looking for a new opportunity to apply your offset press experience? Our Hebron client seeks experienced press operators and is offering direct hire potential for the right candidates! This role offers outstanding benefits, including health, retirement with company match, 21 paid holidays, paid time off, tuition discounts, and more. As an assistant press operator, you will: operate an offset printing press and roll feeder that produces Kumon worksheets, assist with all facets of running the press, keep paper on the floor for presses, perform maintenance and minor repairs on the printing press; and other duties as assigned. No steel-toe shoes required!
Apply for the Hebron Assistant Offset Press Operator (2nd shift) job>
Looking for work in Northern Kentucky?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern Kentucky and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Kentucky office is located at 2406 High Street, Crescent Springs.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Northern Kentucky staffing and employment agency and City of Crescent Springs Jobs.