Northern Virginia Fairfax Staffing Agencies
The best jobs in Northern Virginia Fairfax are right here.
Specializing in business, technology, transportation/distribution services, and health services roles, PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Hedlund connects great people like you with temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire roles with the area’s leading employers. His Fairfax recruiters value each opportunity they have to help local job seekers find opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fairfax, here are two hot opportunities:
Front Desk Receptionist in Fairfax, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 451832
Enjoy serving as a company’s “director of first impressions”? Falls Church employer in an executive office building has an immediate need for a front desk receptionist. As the front desk receptionist, you will: greet executives and executive visitors; greet, manage and redirect phone callers; prepare and scan documents; perform general administrative duties; and more. Hours are Mondays through Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Apply for the Fairfax Front Desk Receptionist job>
Purchasing Agent in Lorton, VA
Salary: $55,000 to $70,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 455004
Looking for a better opportunity to use your procurement experience? Are you a resourceful professional with great communication skills? This could be a career move for you. Our client, a designer, and manufacturer of large-scale, custom art/statement pieces, is aggressively seeking a purchasing agent to support their VP of Purchasing and Facilities. Primary responsibilities include soliciting competitive prices for required materials from the client’s vendor base, comparing and negotiating responses, issuing purchase orders, developing vendor relationships, and more. For immediate consideration or to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, check out the full job posting.
Apply for the Lorton Purchasing Agent job>
Looking for work in Northern Virginia Fairfax?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern Virginia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Virginia Fairfax office is located at 10565 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 102, Fairfax.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Northern Virginia Fairfax staffing and employment agency and City of Fairfax Jobs.