The best jobs in Richmond Northwest, VA are right here.
Specializing in professional, administrative and light industrial staffing and placement, Owner/Strategic-Partner Deana Oseguera helps talented people like you find rewarding positions that offer the freedom, challenge and compensation you want. Whether you’re looking to find a better job, gain work experience, re-enter the workforce or make a career transition, Deana’s team of employment specialists will work hard to connect you with the right opportunities.
If you’re looking for jobs in Richmond Northwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Receptionist in Midlothian, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 396140
Are you a “people person” looking to work in a casual environment? Our Midlothian client seeks an experienced receptionist to join their team. In this role, you will: answer incoming calls and collect information from customers; monitor the company email inbox and take appropriate next actions; greet customers in a friendly, professional manner; and more.
Apply for the Midlothian Receptionist job>
Warehouse Associate in Richmond, VA
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 397196
Do you enjoy working in a casual environment where you can move around all day? Are you looking for an opportunity with potential for advancement? Our Midlothian area client is looking for an enthusiastic warehouse associate to join their team and grow with their organization. Responsibilities include: conducting quality checks of shipment contents; preparing product for shipping and receiving; preparing documents, such as work or shipping orders, to route materials; maintaining files and keeping accurate records; and other duties as assigned.
Apply for the Richmond Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Richmond Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Richmond Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Richmond Northwest office is located at 3751-A Westerre Parkway, Suite 100, Richmond.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Richmond Northwest, VA staffing and employment agency and City of Richmond Northwest, VA Jobs.