PrideStaff is always looking for new ways to help you overcome your toughest business challenges. In today’s pandemic-driven environment, the challenges have increased incrementally. Our Innovations LIVE webinar series features some of the world’s leading experts, who match their insights and expertise with timely HR, recruiting, and talent management issues.
This month, we are pleased to welcome New York Times best-selling author, and Founder of Leadership IQ, Mark Murphy to Innovations LIVE.
As states begin the process of reopening, companies will face some unique employment issues. Many employees have discovered the joys of working from home, with increased productivity, no useless meetings, no office drama. So how do you bring them back into the office without destroying their morale? And how do you handle it if some of your employees actually want to stay working from home?
Mark will provide tips and strategies to help companies address, and overcome, these challenges.
FREE Innovations LIVE Webinar with Mark Murphy: Bringing Your Remote Employees Back to the Office
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM Pacific (1:00 – 2:00 PM Eastern)
You will learn:
- How to learn from all the productivity improvements you made while people were remote and bring those improvements back into the office.
- Discovering which parts of working remotely were great (and you should keep) and which parts of working remotely were difficult (that you should correct).
- Having the conversation when an employee wants to stay remote but their performance is better when they’re in the office.
- Having the conversation when an employee wants to come back to the office but their performance is better when they’re remote.
- How to discover whether your employees have personalities that fare better at home or at the office.
- How to handle your team when some employees stay remote but others have to come back to the office.
About Mark Murphy:
Mark Murphy is a New York Times bestselling author, contributor to Forbes, contributor to LinkedIn, and Founder of Leadership IQ, a research and training firm.
Mark has consistently been ranked as one of the Top 30 leadership gurus in the world. He leads one of the world’s largest leadership studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Mark and create a plan to engage and welcome employees as they transition back into the workplace.
Earn PHR, SPHR and GPHR Credits
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.