Portland West, OR Staffing Agencies
The best jobs in Portland West, OR, are right here.
Specializing in light industrial, product manufacturing, administrative and office roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Robert Cohen’s Portland West staffing and employment agency is passionate about connecting great employers with talented job seekers. His team of Portland employment specialists will take the time to get to know you and help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Portland West, here are two hot opportunities:
Electronic Manufacturing Team Coordinator – Assembly in Beaverton, OR
Salary: Up to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 301766
Have manufacturing supervisory experience? Enjoy training and mentoring others? Locally owned and operated electronics manufacturer, specializing in serving leading-edge medical, aerospace, defense, industrial, and communications companies, is seeking a high-level assembler to serve as a team coordinator – providing knowledge and skills to associates. In this role, you will: write clear, concise, and accurate work instructions; plan daily work schedules; establish area daily goals and work with team members to achieve them; motivate associates and create a positive team working environment; maintain a clean, highly organized work area; interact with other teams to meet delivery schedule and adjust schedules as necessary; and more.
Apply for the Beaverton Electronic Manufacturing Team Coordinator job>
Account Specialist in Beaverton, OR
Salary: Up to $23.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 438891
Great opportunity to grow with an expanding company! A fast-growing, dynamic and well-established distributor and internet fulfillment provider of consumer products seeks an account specialist to serve as a customer service and order management representative. In this critical role, you will provide a variety of services, solutions, support, and information to customers in a manner that builds trust, inspires confidence, and generates long-term business. If you are a results-oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. Check out the full posting for more details!
Apply for the Beaverton Account Specialist job>
Looking for work in Portland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Portland West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Portland office is located at 12600 Southwest Crescent Street, Suite 180, Beaverton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. They will review your work history during the interview and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Portland West, OR staffing and employment agency and City of Portland West, OR Jobs.