The best jobs in Bend, OR are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Matt Ertle knows that great people are the heart of any successful business. He and his recruiters will get to know you as an individual, and then present opportunities that match your background, interests and skills. They will help ensure that you don’t just search for work but succeed in achieving your personal and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bend, here are two hot opportunities:
Front Desk Medical Representative in Bend, OR
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 356453
Looking to get a foot in the door with a very stable employer? One of Central Oregon’s largest companies is seeking a front desk medical representative who’s both patient-focused and a self-starter. In this role, you will: serve as the first point of contact for incoming patients; greet, check in and administer necessary paperwork for patients; answer incoming calls; schedule appointments; process charts and enter data; collect and process payments; and more.
Apply for the Bend Front Desk Medical Representative job>
Financial Analyst in Bend, OR
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000/yr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 355521
Looking to put your accounting & finance bachelor’s degree and work experience to good use? One of Bend’s largest employers has a long-term career opportunity at their company headquarters. As a financial analyst you will: analyze business performance with benchmarking and metrics; prepare revenue and expense variance analyses; use financial analysis, data and systems to reduce costs; lead ongoing analysis of P&L impact; assist other departments with forecasting and modeling; and more.
Apply for the Bend Financial Analyst job>
Looking for work in Bend?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bend and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bend office is located at 2214 NE Division Street, Suite 202, Bend.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.