The best jobs in Sacramento East, CA are right here.
PrideStaff Sacramento East Owners/Strategic-Partners Craig and Mary Ryder strive to build an individual relationship with each employee and client they encounter. Together with their team of staffing experts, they aim to assist East Sacramento job seekers in not only meeting, but exceeding their personal and professional goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Sacramento East, here are two hot opportunities:
Product Marketing Representative in Citrus Heights, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 223925
Seeking several Marketing/Product Representatives to work Saturdays and Sundays. Duties and ideal characteristics include: professionally representing a product in a retail setting; being positive, dressed appropriately and dependable; having reliable means of transportation; being able to stand on feet for duration of shift; and engaging and speaking to potential customers about product details and benefits. Sales and marketing experience is a plus, but personality, presentation and communication skills are most important.
Apply for the Citrus Heights Product Marketing Representative job>
Diesel Mechanic in Sacramento, CA
Salary: $23.00 – $25.00/hour
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 226235
Seeking experienced diesel mechanics with great attitudes that are highly reliable. In this role you will work independently in your own bay. Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot, along with great problem solving skills are required. Good communication skills, ability to follow procedures and directions and a clean, presentable presence and attire are also required. Journeyman experience is preferred.
Apply for the Sacramento Diesel Mechanic job>
Looking for work in Sacramento East?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Sacramento East and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Sacramento East office is located at 1850 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 906, Roseville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Sacramento East, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Sacramento East, CA Jobs.